McCall MacBain International Fellowships
Welcome to the McCall MacBain International Fellowships Application Form.
Application deadline:November 20, 2018, 4 p.m. EST.
Before you begin, please ensure you are eligible to apply and that you have read the frequently asked questions on the web site.
Your application will consist of:
- The application form (task 1);
- One completed reference form (which your reference will have to complete online by the application deadline) (task 2);
- Uploading your transcript (a PDF of your student copy is acceptable) (task 3);
- Signed waiver (task 4)
You may begin task 2 as soon as you have identified your reference. This will generate a private request to your reference to make a submission on this application site. NOTE: You do not need to complete the application form before your reference submits their reference.
To be eligible for the McCall MacBain International Fellowships, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- be between the ages of 19 and 24 (inclusive) on January 1, 2019;
- be enrolled full-time in a first-entry undergraduate university program at McGill University or McMaster University towards your first degree, with a minimum CGPA of 3.0;
- have completed at least 3 academic terms of your first degree by August 2019 and have at least one term to complete after the Fellowship year (August 2020);
- be in good standing academically and non-academically with your university prior to departure; and
- have not left Canada to participate in a travel, work, volunteer, or study abroad experience independently (i.e. without parents) in a new language or culture for eight months or more during the last five years.
If you encounter technical issues or have questions about the Fellowships, please contact us at email@example.com. We will re
spond to you by the end of the next business day.
We look forward to reading your application!